Gifts to the Fund for CBU support and cultivate academic enrichment. These funds will support every department including the Plough Library.
- Academic Enrichment: Gifts to the Fund for CBU support and cultivate academic enrichment. These funds will support every department, including the Plough Library.
- Financial Aid: Over 90% of CBU students receive institutional aid in the form of scholarships and grants. Unrestricted funds help aid in the matriculation in most of our students.
- Student Life: Contributions to student life go to those resources and services that support students' well-being on campus, including health services, professional, social services and much more.
- Campus and Facilities: CBU is located on a 75- acre wooded campus with over 30 buildings and facilities. The Annual Fund ensures that these assets are maintained and upgraded as needed.
- Athletics: Gifts to athletics help the teams, clubs, programs and activities help develop and support physical and personal development of our athletes.